• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does any bun have a facebook page

Wispa does.. But can't remember the password, so I haven't been on there in a very long time..

Lady Bun.......find her by searching her email...mrsbun@ymail.com....Thats my Mrs Bun.....and theres also catbook which all my lot are on.Its mad....court cases, comedians being framed, a tardis for cats who date and live on different continents.Gus is a firecat, hes married to Gracie who is a DJ in a club/restaurant and she also has her own beauty parlour business.
Tilly has been engaged to Sir Robin Fluffybum of Capetown,S.A and Patsy is an old lady with slight dimentia.
Please forgive me.:oops::oops::oops:

For those thinking to set up an account for their bun I would think you would have to be careful with your privacy settings on facebook to avoid unwelcome comments as not everyone likes rabbits.
sue:wave:

I love bunny facebook pages!:D:oops:

Georgeypudding and WeeBarraxO I have sent a request to your bunnies, hope you don't mind :wave:

For those thinking to set up an account for their bun I would think you would have to be careful with your privacy settings on facebook to avoid unwelcome comments as not everyone likes rabbits.
sue:wave:

:roll: It's awful that you have to be so careful with these things these days isn't it?!

Right I've just friend requested several bunnehs. I think their profiles will be far more entertaining than many of the hoomins I'm friends with!:lol:

Back