• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie says 'look RU my mummy can't believe how much I've grown since being rescued!!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I've just been taking some pics tonight of Evie & can't believe how much she has grown since we rescued her at the end of September!! :shock:

She's certainly going to be a HUGE girlie by the time she's finished growing!!! :shock: :D :love:

When she first arrived at 14 weeks old :love:

DSCF5263.jpg

And tonight approx 4 months on!! :shock::love:

DSCF5833.jpg

DSCF5837.jpg

DSCF5836.jpg

DSCF5838.jpg

DSCF5822.jpg

DSCF5840.jpg

DSCF5842.jpg

Hope you like them :love:

Oh my goodness! just look at her, you have done a brilliant job with her Denise, she is one lucky bunny to have landed up with you

Simply gorgeous:love::love:

I've just been taking some pics tonight of Evie & can't believe how much she has grown since we rescued her at the end of September!! :shock:

She's certainly going to be a HUGE girlie by the time she's finished growing!!! :shock: :D :love:

When she first arrived at 14 weeks old :love:

DSCF5263.jpg

And tonight approx 4 months on!! :shock::love:

DSCF5833.jpg

DSCF5837.jpg

DSCF5836.jpg

DSCF5838.jpg

DSCF5822.jpg

DSCF5840.jpg

DSCF5842.jpg

Hope you like them :love:

wow she is stunning guessing a conti so not done yet another 14 mths to grow :love:

Awe bless her she is one big bootiful bunneh :love: Ive just read the original thread and had to smile at the several 'we cant keep her' comments :lol::lol: how long did it take for you to crumble?

Awww thank you guys for your lovely comments

Oh my goodness ... :love::love::love:

Does she need a whole cabbage to herself?

Not quite Susan, but she does like her veggies - that said she also loves her hay! :D

Beautiful evie! Thinks she's got any growing left to do into those gorgeous huge ears?

Yep she's still got a lot of growing to do Wendy - being a conti, she'll grow up to about 18 months! :shock: :love: Plenty of time to fill those ears yet ;)

ok... i dont know her story please dont get upset for me asking but where are her eyes? :oops:

I won't get upset - thank you for asking about her :) Evie was born with no eyes & was due to be pts by her owner if the right home wasn't found for her :cry: It doesn't bother her one bit though, as it's all she's ever known - she's so confident so wouldn't believe it :):love:

Awe bless her she is one big bootiful bunneh :love: Ive just read the original thread and had to smile at the several 'we cant keep her' comments :lol::lol: how long did it take for you to crumble?

About 24 hours :oops: We were all ready for setting off to take her over to Kay & David's when we crumbled & realised we couldn't part with her :oops: Luckily Kay's forgiven me I think :p :lol: She's such a special lady :love:

Last edited:
Back