• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pi needs vibes please.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
the pig I rescued from P@H was left at the vets today, hes on strong antibios but his breathing is laboured, they suspect he will staying hospitalised until Saturday at least..... I am so worried!!

Poor Pi! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you Alice for taking him in and caring for him until now..... and to imagine anyone could have bought him..... :cry:

Thank you T&P and Grin, I dont know whether to write my letter of complaint now or wait till hes better again so I can send vet records as proof......

I hope he makes it :(

Have you still got your receipt for him? Copy any receipts from the vets and send them to Pets at Home. If nothing comes of it send them to head office.

They should not have been selling a sick animal. :censored:

Thanks everyone! I have told Alice that I want copy of his vet records and reciepts to send copied to PAH, they arent getting away with this, I just wish I could go to the press with it, I am so angry.

Back