• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Nora please; U/d p18 She's eating.

antigone

Wise Old Thumper
Please spare some vibes for Nora. She's getting spayed tomorrow and I'm dreading it. :(
Here's a photo of my little girl:

Bunny1.jpg

Last edited:
Sending all the vibes we can for Nora, Poly - we'll be thinking of you all tomorrow - please let me know how she goes on xxxx

Thank you all very much. :wave:
I have just taken Nora to be spayed. I was told to ring the vets after 2.00.

Sending loads of vibes for Nora. xx
Hope all goes well for your special little girl.

Thinking of you too Poly as I know you will be worrying. xx

Just checking to see how Nora is Poly :wave:

Hope you're beautiful Nora is home & recovering - sending her lots of special vibes & snuggles xxx

Thank you all very much. :)
Nora is at home, but hasn't eaten or pooed yet. :( The vet gave me some Metacam to give her tomorrow. I have also got some recovery food. I'm not looking forward to syringe feeding her. :(

Thank you very much for the vibes. :wave:
Nora is eating hay and greens and pooing. :) She hasn't touched her pellets yet, but I'm not very worried about it.

So sorry I missed this yesterday, Poly. I'm glad Nora seems to be doing well - it's great that she's nibbling away and I'm sure her appetite for the pellets will return soon enough. :D:D:D

So sorry I missed this yesterday, Poly. I'm glad Nora seems to be doing well - it's great that she's nibbling away and I'm sure her appetite for the pellets will return soon enough. :D:D:D

Thank you very much Karen. I'm sure her appetite for pellets will return. She's already hopping about demanding to be stroked. She's already nipped me twice for not stroking her. :shock: I suppose she's almost back to normal. :roll::lol:

Back