• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Including your rabbits in your will?!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
As one of my New Years Resolutions I have to write my will!! Ive never made one before and incase the worst happens I want to have D&D in it and state that I want money available for all their needs for the rest of their lives! Has anybody else done this? Is it that straight forward?

me!its easy i shopped round for the cheapest first though,then just along and told them what i wanted to do,ive got a tortoise so ive left her to my cousins kids.they ask if you have valuables and who you want to have what.they type it out you sign and thats it!they were really helpful and gave me advice.:)

I do need to write a will everything would go to OH but if we both die (prob due to his driving) then I would want all buns to go to fatfluffs along with a large donation towards their keep

My mum has an email with all the details of who to contact about the pets, just in case. We're a morbid family! :oops: :lol:

I do need to write a will everything would go to OH but if we both die (prob due to his driving) then I would want all buns to go to fatfluffs along with a large donation towards their keep

:lol::lol:

Thanks Caerleon I hoped it would be a case of, turn up, say what you want and the solicitor puts it into legal speak!

My mum has an email with all the details of who to contact about the pets, just in case. We're a morbid family! :oops: :lol:

:lol: I can't go on holiday without leaving details of how to look after D&D and how to get on RU to find D&D a good home should something happen :lol: Think I'll have to start a thread to find a potential home to include in the will!!

:oops: I just assumed my sister would take care of them for me if o/h was not here.

I dont trust anyone that's not a member of this forum :lol: my brother has animals but his level of care is nowhere near my expectations in fact I make a point in my 'holiday notes' to say I don't want him and my niece and nephew to have D&D!!!

I dont trust anyone that's not a member of this forum :lol: my brother has animals but his level of care is nowhere near my expectations in fact I make a point in my 'holiday notes' to say I don't want him and my niece and nephew to have D&D!!!

My Mum and sister look after them when they go away and do an excellent job.

My sister was really worried when she saw Homer on Christmas Day and he wasn't well (we had to bring him in). I would trust her to look after them as well as me.:love: Well, almost.:lol:

Don't really want to think about that! :shock:

Neither do I!!! But when you go through a phase of losing loved family members that you thought would live forever you realise how fragile life is and how quickly things can happen! I truely love D&D like they are my own flesh and blood and I want them to be well cared for and happy all the days of their life :D

My Mum and sister look after them when they go away and do an excellent job.

My sister was really worried when she saw Homer on Christmas Day and he wasn't well (we had to bring him in). I would trust her to look after them as well as me.:love: Well, almost.:lol:

Awe I'd love to have family members like that I could trust and were rabbit savvy!!

:lol: I can't go on holiday without leaving details of how to look after D&D and how to get on RU to find D&D a good home should something happen :lol: Think I'll have to start a thread to find a potential home to include in the will!!

Oh I'm sure me and the OH would have them! ;)

REALLY!!! That would be fantastic!!! I could die happy knowing they would be looked after properly and loved :D they would come with their inheritance :D

Their inheritance! :lol: Yeah, assuming that we don't have other bunnies already (although really hoping that you're not about to kick the bucket!), I'm sure we would take them. :)

Some US states allow you to have trust funds in a pets name. It would be good if you could do something like that here :?

Their inheritance! :lol: Yeah, assuming that we don't have other bunnies already (although really hoping that you're not about to kick the bucket!), I'm sure we would take them. :)

:lol: yes not planning on leaving the world just yet :lol: Altho I did nearly die of boredom at work yesterday, it was a close thing! I feel so much better knowing they would be looked after thank you :D

Stator yes I will definitely see if I can arrange a separate fund for them, Altho I don't want Dudley spending it on cars like KarenMs Alfie :lol:

I showed my OH your sig last night with our 'inherited' bunnies! ;) What a morbid bunch we are! :D

Back