• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly the Chinchilla

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love:

Of the two chinnies, Holly is the easiest to handle

DSCI0842-1.jpg

DSCI0840-1.jpg

But she is also the most timid when free-ranging :love:. While Cracker is fleeing around so fast I can't even get a picture of him, Holly prefers to hide under the couch or the bookshelf

DSCI0844-1.jpg

DSCI0843-1.jpg

Yep, they have the densest fur of all animals I believe. And she is gorgeous. :love:

When I let mine out they head straight under the bed and I don't see them for half an hour. :lol:

By the way I approve of the Sonic pyjamas!

Yep, they have the densest fur of all animals I believe. And she is gorgeous. :love:

When I let mine out they head straight under the bed and I don't see them for half an hour. :lol:

By the way I approve of the Sonic pyjamas!

:lol::lol::lol: I got him them for Christmas I couldn't resist!

Holly darts straight under something, and Cracker just bounces around at supersonic speed, jumping off the walls and taking massive leaps over tiny obstacles :roll::lol:

:lol: whenever someone comes over they end up just sitting and watching the chinchillas ping around the cage, even my dad is hypnotised by them :lol:

They look so sweet:love:
I have never even touched a chinchilla:shock:
I was reading up about them years ago but fate intervened and I ended up with bunnies:)

My boys have taken to zooming around the cage suddenly in the middle of the night, I swear they're trying to give me a heart attack :shock:

They look so sweet:love:
I have never even touched a chinchilla:shock:
I was reading up about them years ago but fate intervened and I ended up with bunnies:)

You're missing out. :D They're the softest animal I've ever touched.

They also like to chew everything and make loads of noise just as you get into bed. :lol:

Absolutely gorgeous :love:. I have heard so many horror stories about chins that I would be scared to let them free range in case they chewed by house so badly it collapsed :lol:. Yes, I'm stupid :oops:

Absolutely gorgeous :love:. I have heard so many horror stories about chins that I would be scared to let them free range in case they chewed by house so badly it collapsed :lol:. Yes, I'm stupid :oops:

No you're not. They made a good job of eating the walls, carpets etc in our house!

She's lovely. :love: xx

I do miss my chinchillas but I'd never have them again. We lost three to dental problems and it was heart-breaking. :cry: xx

Back