• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the park farm

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
they keep the rabbits in an enclosure with the chickens, is this ok ? :? also in one small hutch they had a guinea pig in their with a rabbit

I wouldn't imagine that's safe.... the hens could seriously injure the rabbits. It could be okay if you had pet hens that you know really well, so you know they wouldn't hurt the rabbits.. but I'm guessing the park just threw some rabbits and hens in an enclosure.. And wouldn't the rabbits eat the chicken food?

i know, i made a complaint last year and they never bothered to get back to me :cry: soo i told rwaf they got a response, my complaint last year was hutch sizes adn a dutch locked away cramped in a little hutch, there excuse was they had an influx of baby rabbits and it was in tehir tempororaly, but for 3 months :shock:

after my complaint i went back and he was out running around, but have been told by a relative that they know someone who once worked there and all they said was if you knew what went on there with the animals you'd cry :cry:

Back