• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits 50/50 chance

I was thinking this today and it's quite sad really...

every rabbit in this world no matter where from are given a 50/50 chance in life. Will they go to a fantastic home like those offered by RU'ers, either being a pampered house bun or a lucky outdoor bun with a huge hutch and run or shed, wendy house, kennel and loads of room to run around in. Lots of veggies, toys, love :love: or.... will they end up living a sad life, all alone, in a tiny, smelly hutch at the bottom of someone's garden. Forgotten about, unloved and unwanted? :cry:

That's the problem, so many are unwanted and forgotten about, I hope 2011 is the beginning of changing this. :wave:

That's very sad :( I was just thinking this at the weekend, I saw a gorgeous bunny in a garden centre and it (didn't say what gender he/she was) was housed in something tiny. I wondered where h/she'd end up... :( I do think now though more people are realizing how to care for rabbits properly.

Back