• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit is eating again :)

shaunna

Young Bun
I posted a thread on Monday about my female rabbit Lilly not eating.

Thankfully shes eating :) I brought this bag of food yesterday
2011-01-19150759-1.jpg
[/IMG]

It was £2.50 a bag for 1.6kg and she loves it, shes eating it very well. It has a very fruity smell to it and has good nutrition content etc. Im very pleased with her eating the food.

Does anybody know where i can get more of the food please or different ranges? Thanks.

P.S. More pics of my bunnies :) Lilly the princess and Billy my beaut of a rescue prince :)

MY baby boy Billy sleeping/relaxing next to me on the sofa :)

SAM_0310.jpg
[/IMG]
SAM_0309.jpg
[/IMG]

My princess Lilly :) relaxing in her bed and on her blankets next to me :)

150085_470257917579_787792579_5519140_486698_n.jpg
[/IMG]
SAM_0280.jpg
[/IMG]

That's good news about your bun eating again.:) I've not heard of that mix I'm afraid. Is your bun only eating the mix, or alongside hay and veg?

That's good news about your bun eating again.:) I've not heard of that mix I'm afraid. Is your bun only eating the mix, or alongside hay and veg?

She nibbles her hay when she chooses but never been a huge fan of it to be honest. But shes eating her veg again too :) managed to get her some fresh parsely which she loves :D

I would keep trying with they hay, maybe try different types. If she likes parsley she might like other herbs - my Spenser is a fussy nommer but he will also eat fresh coriander.

Back