• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rabbits do you have?

:)

Votes: 4 2.9%

Votes: 12 8.7%

Votes: 37 26.8%

Votes: 15 10.9%

Votes: 21 15.2%

Votes: 10 7.2%

Votes: 9 6.5%

Votes: 6 4.3%

Votes: 5 3.6%

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 10 plus

Votes: 16 11.6%

• Total voters
ive put 8 because at the minute i have 4 rabbits and 4 babies...but im rehoming the babies when they get to the right age. :)

Oh forgot to add mine, I have 5, a trio and a pair.

Blue, Honey & Bracken are the trio

and

Dizzee Rascal & Florence being the pair

P.s: PICTURESSS ;)

ive got 6 my two boys who are bonded, my two girls who are waiting to be spayed and then bonded and the 2 i rescued from some one who are sadly on their own at the mo until i can sort something out for them and get them neutered

I've put four because that's technically true. We do have 2 bonded pairs and a single, Prue, but my mum has sort of, adopted prue, or prue has adopted her, should I say! And whilst i still spend alot of time with Prue she'll be staying here with my mum when I move out, because they totally adore each other, so I don't class Prue as being 'mine' anymore if you see what I mean :)

So, I have a bonded pair of sisters, Poppy and Penny, and then a bonded pair of boys, Dugan and Elton.

Oh forgot to add mine, I have 5, a trio and a pair.

Blue, Honey & Bracken are the trio

and

Dizzee Rascal & Florence being the pair

P.s: PICTURESSS ;)

heres my brood, though I'm sure everyone is sick of my pics :oops:

The quad

Sonny
IMG_7539.jpg

Rose
IMG_7536.jpg

Anya
IMG_7487.jpg

Spike
IMG_7489.jpg

The Trio

Smokey
Smokey.jpg

Angel
Angel-1.jpg

Buffy
Buffy-2.jpg

Pair 1

Magic
Magic.jpg

Storm
Storm.jpg

Pair 2

Xander
Xander-1.jpg

Krystal
Krystal.jpg

11 - A trio, three pairs and two singles who will hopefully be rebonded once the hormones have settled.

Back