• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guilty pleasure with bun - what's yours ?

Mine is giving that bit behind Bikky's ears a good hard sniff and nuzzling in there. We both love that :love:

I think I am addicted, perhaps some sort of support group is needed.

Waking up in the night and rolling around specifically to give Bunski head rubs while he's on my cabinet.

ETA: I sniff too :oops:

Letting the bunnies have a nibble of the apple I'm in the process of eating :oops:
Probably not very hygienic but I can't eat an apple in their presence otherwise. Plus it's cute.

Letting the bunnies have a nibble of the apple I'm in the process of eating :oops:
Probably not very hygienic but I can't eat an apple in their presence otherwise. Plus it's cute.

I do this too. Before I eat a piece of fruit I first let all 3 of mine have a nibble :oops: They get very cross if I dont share and just mug me for it anyway :roll:
Plus yeh it is sooo cute :love::lol:

I do this too. Before I eat a piece of fruit I first let all 3 of mine have a nibble :oops: They get very cross if I dont share and just mug me for it anyway :roll:
Plus yeh it is sooo cute :love::lol:

Me too! I have to bite chunks out to give to Bunski or he clambers all over me for it!

Oh man...it's, like, 4 hours for me...man give me a sniff...just one...it's under control dude, I'm on it...just one sniff

Pfff!!! Just spluttered my diet coke out laughing (at work! - such a professional receptionist, not, and a sniffaholic to boot :lol:) :oops::lol::lol:

Back