• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twelve Buns Arriving Today!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol: twelve of mine have been with Janice in Twickenham for bonding and they are coming home this evening!!! Hopefully they will stay happily in their new foursomes after they get home!! In the time she has managed to bond three foursomes we have almost bonded a pair at home ourselves:lol::lol::oops:

If all goes well we will now have
3x foursomes
5x pairs

Instead of 10 pairs and two singles - which was getting to be really tricky juggling with all the time needed for cleaning and lawn sharing etc.

many thanks to the wonderful Janice - who has saved me a fortune in new rabbit runs:lol::lol:

:shock: :lol::lol:

I hope the bonds stick! :D

I bet your looking forward to having them home :love:

Will there be any photos? ;) :D

Oh how brilliant!

Mind you I do think Janice is very brave doing all those group bonds :shock:

Who's with who?

Pumpkin, Comfrey, Nutmeg, Milk Thistle (the medium sized browns and harlequins)

Medlar, Willow, Bean Flower, Robinia (three agoutis and an odd one out who is now head bun!!)

Bluebell, Mulberry,Carnation Lily, Dandelion (the biggies - all very very laid back!)

Pansy and Blackthorn (the little madam refused to play ball so they are still in a pair: Typical BARC bunny:lol::lol:)

Viola Rose and Mistletoe Snowgoose (probably outside spring, summer and autumn only as VR has on-going ear problems after her myxi 18months ago)

Blackberry and Thistle (outside summer only): Blackberry has brain damage and other buns have problems accepting him - may try him and Parsley at some time as Parsley very very laid back usually!! but Thistle is a little madam.

Parsley and Peaches, (Patio share: did try a foursome with Peapod and Gooseberry but there was a bit of an incident with some head humping :oops::oops: and as Parsley still has his plums we did not want to risk an accidental neuter:shock::shock:)

Peapod and Gooseberry (Patio share) (see above - but this is a new pairing that is going very well - two unneuetered males both of whom have rejected females bonds)

Bet you wish you hadn't asked:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

I'm trying to remember who is who from when I was there :? :lol:

But ,from your description of characters, they sound like they're all well matched with each other ,I hope they all stay happy once they are home.

:lol:

I'm trying to remember who is who from when I was there :? :lol:

But ,from your description of characters, they sound like they're all well matched with each other ,I hope they all stay happy once they are home.

which reminds me - I found the bedroom dividing bit for the hutch you bought - do you want me to try and send it to you?? Found t last week!

Pansy .. i might have known .. you madam ;):lol:

well done with the rest :D

'Look into my deep blue eyes and see daggers of steel' :shock::shock::shock:

She was having none of it and attacked two other rabbits simoultaneously whilst giving Blackthorn a warning kick to stay out of the way whilst she dealt with this:shock::shock:

'Look into my deep blue eyes and see daggers of steel' :shock::shock::shock:

She was having none of it and attacked two other rabbits simoultaneously whilst giving Blackthorn a warning kick to stay out of the way whilst she dealt with this:shock::shock:

:shock::shock::shock:

The does are always the hardest. If it wasn't for Dexter i'd have bonded my two pairs in to a four by now. She is the smallest of the lot and by quite a bit but I know 100% she will tear the other two to shreds given the chance :roll: Jasper does not wear the fluffy pants in their relationship at all.

Well done on your happy quads :D

Ooooh suddenly all of Janice's facebook statuses make sense, I wondered whose bunnies she was bonding :lol::lol:

So glad to hear that all has gone well, fingers crossed they continue to behave when they're back home on familiar turf!

awww WOW, groups of 4 are amazing!! ;)
Im glad she has managed to bond some into groups for you - brave lady!!

Life should be alot easier for you now :D

Back