• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperately sad!!!!!

Trixielover

Mama Doe
:cry::cry::cry::cry: My little girl Trixie's died!!!!! My rabbit breeder suspects she died of something called bloat or something.:cry::cry::cry: Apparently not many babies like herself survive.:cry::cry::cry: I have only had her for 2 weeks she was only 10 weeks old herself!!!! miss you lots my baby girl!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry: My little girl Trixie's died!!!!! My rabbit breeder suspects she died of something called bloat or something.:cry::cry::cry: Apparently not many babies like herself survive.:cry::cry::cry: I have only had her for 2 weeks she was only 10 weeks old herself!!!! miss you lots my baby girl!!!!

I'm so sorry.

Maybe you can rescue a healthy neutered bunny from a rescue centre if you feel up to having a rabbit in the future? xx

I'm really sorry. It can be incredibly difficult to get rabbits to four weeks old, especially when they move homes.

Binky Free Trixie.

I am so upset for you I nearly cried myself. Hope you get over it and get another soon

Hi thank you SOOOO much!!!!:love::D I am feeling much better even though I am really really Missing her!!!:cry::cry::cry: I am going to be getting another rabbit or two later on. Hopefully i'll find one that is healthy because we think that Trixie was ill before we got her so fingers crossed for the future!!!

Back