• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There is a bunny..

chul

Staff member
There is a bunny in P@H I can't stop thinking about. She's been in there for well over a month. She is the cutest thing (im my eyes), one ear bolt up and one lopped.

I haven't been in for a few weeks, but I can't stop thinking about her. :love:

I think her ears are the reason she hadn't been bought.

Someone tell me I'm evil if I buy her instead of rescue... please?! :oops:

Like this?

P1030819Small.jpg

:oops:

You are evil :lol:

No seriously its up to you but just be aware that they will replace her with an equally cute bunny. You will also have the costs of spaying vaccs etc

You're evil - but she still needs a loving, caring, knowledgeable home........:D And look at it this way, some chav will probably buy her keep her for 2 months till they are bored and then she will end up in rescue - this way you are cutting out the middleman :lol:

You are evil :lol:

No seriously its up to you but just be aware that they will replace her with an equally cute bunny. You will also have the costs of spaying vaccs etc

I know, I keep thinking, I can save up, I can do this, I can do that.

Reality is chosing between my head and my heart. Or having none.

I know, I keep thinking, I can save up, I can do this, I can do that.

Reality is chosing between my head and my heart. Or having none.

A rescue would work out cheaper in the long run so less saving ;) the other advantage is that they will have some idea of the rabbits' personality and will provide backup and support

A rescue would work out cheaper in the long run so less saving ;) the other advantage is that they will have some idea of the rabbits' personality and will provide backup and support

I know, I am selfish and secretly want a young bun, as I've only had pets from shops (bar one) and they become friendlier as they are young.

I really am mean.

Bleh... I don't think I'll be getting any at this rate. I've just never thought about an animal so mcuh before.

I secretly wish she was in the adoption bit so I could get her and people here wouldn't think so bad of me! :oops:

A lot of bunnies need a home.. whether its from a pet shop or rescue!

Its up to you whether you get the little bun.

But there is much to consider. :wave:

But she sounds lovely :love:

I know, I am selfish and secretly want a young bun, as I've only had pets from shops (bar one) and they become friendlier as they are young.

I really am mean.

Bleh... I don't think I'll be getting any at this rate. I've just never thought about an animal so mcuh before.

I secretly wish she was in the adoption bit so I could get her and people here wouldn't think so bad of me! :oops:

No one will think bad of you dont be silly. Rescues do have young buns in though www.fatfluffs.com have a lot that are 4 months old :D

I get terrible longings when I see the bun in the "flesh" and they haunt me (there were darling ones at P@h last time I visited...." )

Maybe an antidote would be "just to look" at a few rescue younger buns
and if you visit in person make sure you can't actually take one home right then and there!!!

The little fluffsters on Fat Fluffs are just :love:

Didn't PACT have a few babies in too?

Eddie was 6 months when we got him and he still had his fluffy baby coat.

:love:

Back