• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean is a Geriatric Bun !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well after today's visit to see Laura (Vet) we are all now certain that Mr Bean is MUCH older than I had thought. He has several 'old age' problems including arthritis,glaucoma and a large fatty 'mass' on his side. At a guess we are aging him at 7-8 rather than the 5-6 that I had thought. Infact when I first adopted him, 2 years ago, it was thought he was only about 3.

Laura has now put Mr Bean onto two different eye drops for his Glaucoma. He is to have Metacam when required for his arthritis and the fatty mass will be left alone unless it changes in any way or I become concerned about it.

Laura had a chuckle at Mr Beans haircut :lol: she said she thinks he's a lovely old Bun :love:

Have you cut his hair again? That calls for photos does it not!! I love Mr Bean!

Oh bless him :love:

Imagine the shock i had with Herman when Kris's vets estimated him at 18 months and my vet said he was at least 8 years :shock:

He'll be expecting all sorts of special treatment now...pension...bus pass...are you prepared for the extra expense Jane?:lol:

Back