• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our frogs

leanne2525

Warren Scout
heres a few of our frogs :)
tomato frog
DSCF0826-1.jpg

dart frog
DSCF1305.jpg

tree frog
DSCF3629-2.jpg

budgetts frog
DSCF1179-1.jpg

horn frog
DSCF0821-1.jpg

marsh frogs
DSCF0904-1.jpg

I love love love froggies. Especially tree frogs. I used to love that advert...I think it was for galaxy chocolate...that had a tree frog on it :love:

They are all gorgeous. Dart frog has amazing colouring.

I love frogs. My mum promised me I could have a little tree frog when I was a kid then realised she didn't know enough about them so just kept putting it off.
You're so lucky to have so many!

How difficult are the dart frogs to keep?

hi, the dart frogs are quite high maintenance compared to tree frogs, they require a big set up compared to there size, and need misting/fogging systems, planted tank with pumps and filters etc :)

I love the pac man frogs :) I'd love to have some land and water frogs one day, I have aquatic frogs and they are great :)

some are quite easy such as whites tree frog, cuban frogs, peacock frog and pacman frog are all fairly easy as are xenopus frogs, its dart frogs and red eye tree frogs that are high maintenace

oh right :) i might look into some research then buy when my mum moans at me im blaming this thread :p :lol:

Back