• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding services in north-west

charl86

Alpha Buck
Does any body know of any rescues etc who do bonding in Liverpool or surrounding areas? Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester, anywhere within an hr or so drive really. Just for future reference, as my two are proving to be a difficult bond so I may need some help if I cant manage myself.

Nerves of steel and neutral territory are what you need. Its always easier bonding someone elses buns than your own though

Nerves of steel and neutral territory are what you need. Its always easier bonding someone elses buns than your own though

I thought I did have nerves of steel until I tried bonding!:shock::lol: I'd read peoples bonding threads and thought what are they stressing for it cant be that hard:roll::lol:

Thanks for the repies and offers of help, I'll keep them in mind. I'm gunna have another crack at it myself in the next few days, hopfully things will go better this time, if not I think it may be time to get some help with it!

Back