• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

first time riding since november

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
first time being able to ride them since november :shock:, & they were both very well behaved, even though we did meet a BIG pile of fly tipping :censored:

took their nosebands off as I couldn't get them done up over all their floof loll :lol:

Oscar
meonOscar-2.jpg

meonOscar-1.jpg

meonOscar2-1.jpg

Red
meonreddd.jpg

meonredd4.jpg

meonred2-1.jpg

the fly tipping :( :censored::censored::
flytipping.jpg

lovely ponies!! I had a lesson last friday, only partly in the rain but at least it wasn't too cold!

can't wait for the summer and less mud!

:lol: whoops! They're very delicate! I was trying to find a photo of Mo for you but I cant :?

hehe, they have always been my fave breed, I love the fine & flighty horses :D,

I used to HATE cobs .. don't tell Oscar :oops:, but he made me fall in love with them :love::love:, he proved that they aren't all safe sane plods, as he can fair move when he wants too :shock:

hehe, they have always been my fave breed, I love the fine & flighty horses :D,

I used to HATE cobs .. don't tell Oscar :oops:, but he made me fall in love with them :love::love:, he proved that they aren't all safe sane plods, as he can fair move when he wants too :shock:

ooh you meany ;) I love cobs :love: :love: one of my fav horses :love:

Thank you :D, yeah Oscar is nothing but hehe, though I would trust him with my life :love:

That's the thing about cobs, I think, they can be forward going and fun but are sensible too. Currus, our anglo arab would run you down without even realising it if she got spooked. Bournville seems to think before doing something ( usually) I remember once putting on a rug in the field next to the electric fence and the belly strap landed on it. He got a shock, but rather than jump sideways into me ( which would have been his natural movement to get away because of how he was standing), I saw him look at me and then run forwards. He's wonderful!

That's the thing about cobs, I think, they can be forward going and fun but are sensible too. Currus, our anglo arab would run you down without even realising it if she got spooked. Bournville seems to think before doing something ( usually) I remember once putting on a rug in the field next to the electric fence and the belly strap landed on it. He got a shock, but rather than jump sideways into me ( which would have been his natural movement to get away because of how he was standing), I saw him look at me and then run forwards. He's wonderful!

awwww :love:, Oscar will do silly things like take off :lol:, but never anything nasty like .. a sharp turn or drop the shoulder, & even when he spooks its just he gets his high heels on then walk past slowly :oops::lol:

Back