• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of bunny salad??

g031.jpg

At that time there is brocolli, spring greens, baby spinach and rocket. I vary from week to week though but they almost always have spring greens. Other things they get are peppers, romaine lettuce, kale, carrots, cabbage, sprouts, watercress and occasionally fruit. They get a nice varied diet.

8am - Feed eggcup of pellets to each rabbit. Fill litter tray to top with hay.
3pm - Their medium plate of veg, hay gets topped up. Groom Gracie and give them all strokes, watch them, read my book etc
10pm - Treat each (either fenugreek crunchie, carrot patch crunchie or bunny cracker) Treats varie to what I have at the time.

_IGP1207-vi.jpg

Mine just get herbs (parsley, coriander, basil and mint) and rocket and the odd piece of kale or carrot tops. In summer they also get foraged dandelions and plantain and bits like that.

B&G's 'Lunch'

P1030915Small.jpg

In there is the following;

• Spring Green Leaf (sliced and diced!)
  • Broccolli (1 big floret cut into two)
  • Cauliflower (2 florets)
  • Basil
  • Carrot (x2 inch piece cut into 3mm slices or so)
  • Sprouts (x2)

Pretty much what they get most days, without the carrot, which they get on Mondays and Saturdays :wave:

Ginger kindly demonstrating to you how you eat basil.

I don't have any pics but :

7.30 am - veg (spring greens plus herbs, could be parsley, coriander, basil, dill and/or a mixtureof two or three) and hay topped up
4.00 pm - hay topped up
10.00pm - hay topped up and pellets

:):wave:

I love the way all your bunnies eat from the plate- my Daisy insists on tipping the plate over the floor before she starts!

Back