• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I won - Update

Can't wait to see it and sit in it :p :lol: I like how it says this:

"We received some fantastic entries, but Charlotte, Lara and Caitlin were chosen not just for their creative designs, but for their consideration of animal welfare. My advice when thinking about the ideal pad for your pet would be to find out how they would behave in their natural habitat and the sorts of things they'd probably enjoy doing." and some people are saying everyone at these shows are cruel :roll: Obviously not, they have the rabbits welfare in mind!! :love:

Can't wait to see it and sit in it :p :lol: I like how it says this:

"We received some fantastic entries, but Charlotte, Lara and Caitlin were chosen not just for their creative designs, but for their consideration of animal welfare. My advice when thinking about the ideal pad for your pet would be to find out how they would behave in their natural habitat and the sorts of things they'd probably enjoy doing." and some people are saying everyone at these shows are cruel :roll: Obviously not, they have the rabbits welfare in mind!! :love:

Thanks hehe :)

Back