• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: Debs (new bunny mum)

Oooo, hello! :wave:
Haven't been on here in a little while either.

Jeff is doing fine, thanks. Back outside, bouncing around as normal.
Hormones have calmed down a bit too - no more circling and honking, no more spraying and he has impeccable litter tray manners now...am actually quite amazed!

So...the countdown begins until he gets to meet his lady friend at the rescue in Bradford...probably looking at mid-end Feb. Won't be a moment too soon...think he's a bit bored alone in his hutch... :(
Awaiting homecheck too [bites nails nervously]

Coffee...yes please. When are you guys free?

Glad to hear Jeff is doing so well. :) Have you got a little lady in mind then?

My diary is all the way downstairs, but off the top of my head, how about Saturday 5th February for a coffee?

Hello :wave:

Yes....we have this little girl on reserve, pending the homecheck and bonding:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=20475

She's a real sweetie...very calm...no problems with my daughter cuddling her, despite everything she and her bunny family had been through (dumped in a suitcase, sun-frazzled fur..... :cry: ). Jeff is sooooo ready for some company, I can't wait to get them together. We'll be taking him to Bradford, as they prefer to do the bonding at the Rescue, which is fine with me - they have about 20 years more experience at rabbiting than me!

The 5th is fine for me - I have a haircut in town booked for 2.45pm, but other than that I'm pretty free.

Hope all's going well for you guys!
Debs
:wave:

Yes....we have this little girl on reserve, pending the homecheck and bonding:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=20475

She's a real sweetie...very calm...no problems with my daughter cuddling her, despite everything she and her bunny family had been through (dumped in a suitcase, sun-frazzled fur..... :cry: ). Jeff is sooooo ready for some company, I can't wait to get them together. We'll be taking him to Bradford, as they prefer to do the bonding at the Rescue, which is fine with me - they have about 20 years more experience at rabbiting than me!

The 5th is fine for me - I have a haircut in town booked for 2.45pm, but other than that I'm pretty free.

Hope all's going well for you guys!
Debs
:wave:

Aww, she's a cutie! I love her little white sock! I hope it's love at first sight for her and Jeff! :love:

OK, maybe we could meet at 1pm on the 5th? Or after your hair cut if you want to show it of?! Like 3.30pm? I have no idea how long a hair cut takes! :lol:

Hi there, :wave:

Probably before would be good - hairdresser will probably run late, plus my son is getting his hair cut too so we could be there a while....is it ok if he tags along for a coffee?

Hi there, :wave:

Probably before would be good - hairdresser will probably run late, plus my son is getting his hair cut too so we could be there a while....is it ok if he tags along for a coffee?

Hello, sorry I missed all of this!

Yes of course it's ok if he tags along :) we can make sat 5th too!

I love the little bun!! bet you can't wait to get them both home!?

xx

Great! Looking forward to it.
Now just have to decide where...

Can't wait to get Jeff and Lexie paired up. Hope they make friends! Still waiting to have the homecheck and hear back from the Rescue as to when's good to take Jeff over there. The little monkey ate a big chunk out of his hutch door last night - despite having a million other wooden things to nibble on, he prefers the hutch :roll:

Can't wait to get Jeff and Lexie paired up. Hope they make friends! Still waiting to have the homecheck and hear back from the Rescue as to when's good to take Jeff over there. The little monkey ate a big chunk out of his hutch door last night - despite having a million other wooden things to nibble on, he prefers the hutch :roll:

Costa?

Awww they like to nibble on things that they aren't allowed to nibble on! :lol:
I;m sure the homecheck and everything will go very smoothly

I bet he's just excited coz he knows that something's going on! Good luck with the homecheck, I'm sure you'll be fine!

OK, Costa works for me. In case there's more than one, that's the one on Coney Street, right? (Coney! It was meant to be! :lol:)

Now we've got a time and a place sorted, should we invite the other couple of York members?

I bet he's just excited coz he knows that something's going on! Good luck with the homecheck, I'm sure you'll be fine!

OK, Costa works for me. In case there's more than one, that's the one on Coney Street, right? (Coney! It was meant to be! :lol:)

Now we've got a time and a place sorted, should we invite the other couple of York members?

I'll pm Zahirre as she is the only one that I can think of that lives in York :?

There are a few costa's so we will have to work out which one we want to go to, the one on Coney Street is inside WHSmiths, is this the one you meant?

I'll pm Zahirre as she is the only one that I can think of that lives in York :?

There are a few costa's so we will have to work out which one we want to go to, the one on Coney Street is inside WHSmiths, is this the one you meant?

I thought there was one further towards the post office? I might be confusing it with a different chain of coffee shops though...

There's also Roseberry, I think they have a thread about a poorly bun called Barney.

I thought there was one further towards the post office? I might be confusing it with a different chain of coffee shops though...

There's also Roseberry, I think they have a thread about a poorly bun called Barney.

Think that's starbucks, there is a costa on High Ousegate next door to Harkins Bizzaar & Fat face, or one on museum street opposite the museum gardens, one on the corner next to the early learning centre and the one in WHSmiths .... (not that I am addicted to costa coffee's :oops:)

Are you Pm'ing her? I have sent a message to Zahirre with the link to this thread on :wave:

Think that's starbucks, there is a costa on High Ousegate next door to Harkins Bizzaar & Fat face, or one on museum street opposite the museum gardens, one on the corner next to the early learning centre and the one in WHSmiths .... (not that I am addicted to costa coffee's :oops:)

Are you Pm'ing her? I have sent a message to Zahirre with the link to this thread on :wave:

I just looked it up on Google street view, and the place I was thinking of is a pizza place! :oops: I'm sure it used to be a coffee shop!

OK, I'll send her a PM.

Afternoon :wave:

Shall we head for the one on the corner near the Early Learning Centre? It's fairly large - hopefully we'll get a seat on a Saturday afternoon.

Ooooo...sounds like we have a plan! Hope the others can come too. :)

Hope all's going well.

Are we still on for a coffee this Saturday?
Should we wear flowers in our buttonholes (or bunny ears :lol: ) to recognise each other?

D

Hope all's going well.

Are we still on for a coffee this Saturday?
Should we wear flowers in our buttonholes (or bunny ears :lol: ) to recognise each other?

D

I'm still up for it. :wave: 1pm at the Costa near the Early Learning Centre is it?

I do have some bunny ears! That's a great idea! :lol: A flower might be less mental though...

Back