• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare eating vibes for Arthur, Minnie & Teddy please? all had dentals today

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
We've had 3 of our buns in for dentals today & could do with the power of RU vibes to get them eating again please if anyone can spare any.

Arthur our gummy bunny who turns 8 in February has had a dental to remove a rotten molar on the left handside of his mouth & the rest of that side filed down to remove spurs. However, on his right hand side he's actually lost a few molars top & bottom so his mouth is very sore :cry: I'm worried because of his age, he's going to struggle with this :cry: I think we're going to potentially have to syringe feed him, if I can't encourage him to eat :cry:

Teddy has had to have the molars on his left hand side filed down, as they'd started to grow into the side of his cheek & his tear ducts flushed :cry:

And finally Minnie has had to have quite a few spurs filed down, as well as having her tear ducts flushed & an abscess in her nasal passage flushed out :cry: She's been in zithormax the last couple of weeks since her nose swelled up & she started discharging the abscess pus down her nose - but it didn't completely clear it up :cry: As she needed a dental, they've tried to flush the rest of the infection out for her.

Arthur & Teddy are not interested in food at the moment, although Minnie has tried by eating some apple bless her.

Any nomming vibes you can spare our 3 bunsters would be really appreciated.

Hope they all start munching soon.

It must be hard for them post dental though, with the after effect of the GA plus a sore mouth:cry:

Poor bunnies - tonnes of vibes for them all x

Bless them all. I didnt realise you had buns at the vets today too Denise. Hope they all start eating soon. xx

Thanks guys - all have now eaten some veggies, so feel happier about them - even Arthur has managed some veggies & banana bless him :)

Bless them all. I didnt realise you had buns at the vets today too Denise. Hope they all start eating soon. xx

We were only supposed to only have Arthur going in & then Minnie & Teddy's eyes began watering on Sunday, so after a check up last night they ended up going in to!

Why does everything happen at once? :roll:

Thank you guys for all your vibes :)

All three are eating really well, including Arthur who I was most worried about :)

Our old boy Arthur has even managed his pellets today :D :love: I'm relieved to say the least because I didn't relish syringe feeding him! :?

Back