• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reubin is very poorly/ PM results post 74

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Please could we have a few vibes for one of our special boys. He became out of sorts Saturday evening and steadily became worse during Sunday. He is such a stressy rabbit we decided against the emergency vets and gave what meds we could until our own vet opened Monday just down the road.

He was admitted first thing yesterday and still hasn't improved, his tummy is completely normal. He had a GA today to check his teeth at the back. They weren;t too bad just a couple of tiny spurs but nothing significant. they have taken bloods while he was under but want to give him another 24 hours to recover from the dental before sending it off.

The more time that passes the more worried I am getting about our little boy. We have just bought his group a brand new playhouse so we need him to get better so he gets the chance to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Lotsa vibes for Reuben...hope he is home soon & can enjoy his new playhouse....hope he is not to scared xxxx

Just run again and there is no change at all. He is alert enough but will not eat for himself or poo.

He hasn;t eaten for 3 days no, his tummy is normal and his teeth are fine, so I can't help but start thinking the worst now :cry::cry:

Hopefully the bloods will tell us more tomorrow but I'm not sure I want to know :cry::cry::cry:

Thank you so much for the vibes, we really need them.

I wish we had some idea of what was wrong with him as his tummy and everything appear normal :cry:

I feel sick just thinking about it :cry::cry:

Back