• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Siamese

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
photo0007.jpg

Gus

Aww, love Siamese cats - always reminds me of Lady and the Tramp "We are siamese if you please... we are siamese if you dont please" :p

i had to look closely then, i thin i need glasses :oops: he blends in with your chair or is that just my eyes thinking that :love:

Beautiful. I have had Burmese and now have a Red Tonkinese.

Oooh Gorgous!! I love the Red Siamese....Pop up a pic of your Tonk!!!Please???
I read a book years ago...Emma and I by Sheila Hocken, a blind girl who grew up and had an op on her eyes and it got her sight for her.A Lilac Siamese was described so she bought one....this influenced me to get a Lilac.I did have a Seal for almost 13 yrs.Sadly lost him to cancer in 2004.

gorgeous :love: My most recent addition to my family is my cream point ragdoll kitten, Boss. I fell in love with ragdolls a few years back and i've always wanted one. I couldn't have asked for a better little guy really, he's a dream come true for me, just so lovely :love:

Awww he is gorgeous :D

We had a Blue point when I was younger. He got run over outside our house when he was 3 :(

Oooh Gorgous!! I love the Red Siamese....Pop up a pic of your Tonk!!!Please???I read a book years ago...Emma and I by Sheila Hocken, a blind girl who grew up and had an op on her eyes and it got her sight for her.A Lilac Siamese was described so she bought one....this influenced me to get a Lilac.I did have a Seal for almost 13 yrs.Sadly lost him to cancer in 2004.

Would love to post pics - of him and my buns - have some lovely ones of the bunnies 'free-ranging' with him. Unfortunately, just can't get the hang of photobucket!:oops:

ETA - I'm sure I've got that book somewhere.

Last edited:
Gorgeous :love: we have a 4year old Seal Point 'Sunnee'. I was never fussed by Siamese and having had moggies all my life; I did'nt really like the look of them. But hubby grew up with them and kept on about getting one, so I eventually gave in. She's funny, the most bossy cat we've ever had, and totally rules the household!!

Back