• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holidays - need ideas

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
If you were a bunny going on holidays (while I go to Hong Kong) what would you like mummy to take with you to the boarding place? I have thought about his favourite box, 2 blankies and some of his toys. Would you take their litter tray?

I think I'd take as much from home as I could to try and make him feel secure. Maybe something that smells of you? Make sure you take his food as well and let the staff know what his favourite treats are.

I never leave mine - it would cost a fortune to board nine buns and nine cats - so I am not speaking from experience.

when mine board for a few days later this year, i'm taking litter trays and probably food/water bowls as eric especially is a fussy moo - he loves HIS tray:roll:

I would take his litter toy and any of his personal belongings that you can. Julie has never been boarded but that is what I would do if she ever is. She has a sitter come in.

Back