• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dumping ground?

breeze

Mama Doe
:evil: why do people asume because youve got rabbits youl take in wafes and strays?someone knocked on door earlier and handed over a box asking if id take it or theyd dump it.:evil: i havent the heart to say no.shes a 2 year old magpie lop of someone.scatty as hell and grunt sif you go stroke her.i have two choices,rehome her or get her neutered and try bond her with my pair?there goes my rescue place then though :?

Poor love she just sounds scared!!

RUDE person though!

I wouldn't be able to say no if one turned up on my doorstep. And as EVERYONE on here says, a rescued bun is a rescued bun.

:love:

Photo?

I couldn't refuse if it was me! I think you live near to me if I remember :lol:

Thats awful. :cry: Poor little love!

But, she is a rescue, really, if you look at it like that, so maybe it was just destiny?;)

oh ive had this so many times last time it happened i have 5 dumped on me !:shock:
person had bought one for each of her children and the kids decided after a month they wanted goats and chickens instaid :roll:
hope you find the baby a home xx

Most of my pets 'come to me'. They're special because it's like it's meant to be. That's how I got Grim. :)

Stupid rude woman though. :censored:

will post a picture shortly.going put kids bed then give her a manicure,bathe eye and cut what appears to be a giant chunk of poo matted to tail :roll:

Poor little thing. :( At least the woman knocked on the door and waited instead of just dumping her. I hope you can fix her up and give her a good home. xx

Back