• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aviary?

i think its ok but for that price you could prob get a much better run....
i have a hutch/ chicken coop thats got a little more floor space than that plus has a sleeping area upstairs...its only cost me £50 (second hand)

I think its a great price and as you already have your buns in an 8ft x 6ft shed should be ok and its high enough to go into. :wave:

I (or should i say my Hubby;) ) could make one for less, i suppose. Its just a time thing, he is working all week and we are having a new kitchen put in soon that he is doing himself so will be busy, I need the Aviary ASAP as i have to lock the buns in the shed when i am at work as the run they have is not secure enough (has no roof). They do get at least an hour out a day atm, and all day weekends and my day off in week.I definately prefer a walk in Aviary to a run though:D Thanks for your comments:D

i think its good but i just think you could get something better for that price.
if it was £60 i would say go for it but i just think it doesnt look that sturdy

:DWe got ours from Chirpy coops on Ebay. Good quality but they were late with the delivery. But they put it together for us and attached it to our bunny kennel so that was a bonus!

Back