• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom & Pippin yesterday

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
... in the hay tray in the run attached to their shed

BlossPips1.jpg

BlossPips2.jpg

BlossPips3.jpg

BlossPips4.jpg

Blossom won't look she's too busy nomming.

I like their set-up! Of course I like them too. :love: I really want to get a a more secure and attached run for Spenser, and am exploring various options that would work with his hutch.

Daisy: Dats right blossom keeps nomming plenty of time for a photo shoot later :D

Just out of curiosity have you ever tried bonding any of the pairs into a bigger group?

Daisy: Dats right blossom keeps nomming plenty of time for a photo shoot later :D

Just out of curiosity have you ever tried bonding any of the pairs into a bigger group?

Yes I have thought for sometime about bonding Blossom and Pippin with my two lops Snow and Treacle as both pairs are quite mild mannered. I was going to attempt it last summer but didn't get round to it. Think I wil try this summer though. I don't want to include Bamber and Maisie because they love each other so much I would hate to change their relationship in any way.

Yes I have thought for sometime about bonding Blossom and Pippin with my two lops Snow and Treacle as both pairs are quite mild mannered. I was going to attempt it last summer but didn't get round to it. Think I wil try this summer though. I don't want to include Bamber and Maisie because they love each other so much I would hate to change their relationship in any way.

Ooh good luck with that!! I'd love to have a herd of bunnies if I had more time and money, I definitely have the space for a large shed and aviary! I occasionally ponder having another bunny with D&D but like your Bamber & Maisie I would be terrified of damaging D&Ds bond. Im not sure Daisy would take to another bun either after her vicious attack on poor Dudster after my blonde mistake of brushing him with another Does brush :oops:

Ooh good luck with that!! I'd love to have a herd of bunnies if I had more time and money, I definitely have the space for a large shed and aviary! I occasionally ponder having another bunny with D&D but like your Bamber & Maisie I would be terrified of damaging D&Ds bond. Im not sure Daisy would take to another bun either after her vicious attack on poor Dudster after my blonde mistake of brushing him with another Does brush :oops:

Big: Daisy I don't believe your mummy brushed Dudley with another does brush!

Back