• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bamber & Maisie

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
During condo cleaning time...

Bamber: Hmmmm?

MaiseE3.jpg

Bamber: Where's my litter tray gone?

MaiseE4.jpg

Maisie: Don't worry about the litter tray...

MaiseE2.jpg

Bamber: Is my litter tray over here?

MaiseE5.jpg

Bamber: Can I get a better look from up here?...

MaiseE1.jpg

For all of you who maybe concerned. Bamber and Maisie now have their litter tray back :lol:

I keep giggling at his second pic his face is soo funny. Like he's trying to be menacing but is just too cute to pull it off :love:

I don't think I've seen photos of these two before, they are seriously gorgeous :love: I think we need to see more!x

D&D: The mummy has fallen in love with Bamber :roll: and she loves Maisie too as she's decided she loves agouti coloured bunnies a lot!! We hope we doesnt get sprayed another colour!!

Daisy: I doesnt like spraying, I has been sprayed once and it was not nice!

Cute pair am I going mad I don't seem to remember these two :love:

They have been on the forum a few times :)

Last night when they were out free ranging Bamber was on my knee having a cuddle. I was sat on the tiny rabbit stool so he could jump off whenever he wanted too. He decided to sit there and snooze while being stroked and was so enjoying it that he couldn't be bothered to get off and have a wee. So he weed on my knee, little monkey.

Last night when they were out free ranging Bamber was on my knee having a cuddle. I was sat on the tiny rabbit stool so he could jump off whenever he wanted too. He decided to sit there and snooze while being stroked and was so enjoying it that he couldn't be bothered to get off and have a wee. So he weed on my knee, little monkey.

:lol: A sure sign he loves you!

revenge for taking away the litter tray :)

Back