• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

...I feel sick...its like history repeating itself

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
So my little Orla is currently at the vets getting spayed. :cry:

Rodge went with her for moral support but I got a bit emotional leaving them. Last time I was at the vets, it was the last time I saw Sookie....

....part of me feels like im back in the same situation, all the sadness has came flooding back & its not like me. Im usually so positive & upbeat. :cry:

I want my bunnies home safe. :(

You have my thoughts Jenny.

I'm sure little Orla will be fine and Rodge will be a doting husbun when she begins to come around.

When do you get to call about her?

I feel for you - 4 of my bunnies are at the vets today (2 are having GAs, the other two are their partners gone along for moral support) and I am anxiously awaiting a phone call. Its very hard when they are gone isnt it?

Sending vibes for Orla that all goes well today xx

I remember when Bobs went in... Oh god I wanted to cry all day, I am sure everything will be fine.. big mega hugs!!! See I can be nice

Just got 'The Call'.....shes gone through the op ok & hopefully she comes home tomorrow!

Shes not out of the woods yet though....Sookie came home ok after her op & then I lost her a few days later......I hope that little Orla is stronger.

Ill be having a sleepless night tonight.....feels weird not going home to feed & cuddle them after work.

Glad to hear she's through the op fine. I've been thinking about her all day.

Sending loads of vibes for her to get home soon xx

aaah bless you - its very emotional I know...hope Orla has a restful night & is ready to come home tomorrow....big hugs bless you!:love:

Back