• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moved house but worried about tinka

tinkabellswish

Warren Scout
hello
me and my other half recently moved in together last Saturday
thing are going fine but i cant help but worry about tinka
we have decided to bring her inside so is now a house bunny which by the looks of it she really enjoys but im feeling sad because i like to have her in the garden to have a good run she used to be out with belle for hours but since belle passed over to the bridge tinka just sits there
my real worry is the next door neighbors they have kids which isnt a bad thing but worried in case they let tinka out of her hutch hence the reason why she is indoors but i want her back out in the hutch when the weather is good
its a new area and i dont no any of them so worried about the kids going in the garden and letting her out i would be deverstated if anything happened to her
not only that there our 3 trees at the bottom of the garden that are poisonous to rabbits which will be chopped down

no real reason to this post but just worried about it all :?

Are you getting her a new friend? She might be more lively then :)

What about a padlock on her hutch & Run? Then the kids can't let her out.

Are you getting her a new friend? She might be more lively then :)

What about a padlock on her hutch & Run? Then the kids can't let her out.

i not sure about a new friend i might do but belle dying hit me hard and just seems to soon atm but maybe in a couple of weeks i wil get a friend for her

and i thought about a padlock but would have to drill a hole in the bed area to get the chain through will have to experiment with that one

The easiest way to padlock it is using a hook and eye clip. If you look at the thread titled how many members there is a good photo of what I mean.

Back