• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A gummy bunny and a deaf bunny... a recipe for love or for disaster??

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
As I may have mentioned :oops: NRSA is closing. Their last bunny is a gorgeous black lop (yes I know I already have 2 black lops :oops:) and he is deaf.

Do you think a deaf bunny would go beautifully with Gummy Grace? Or do you think their 'special needs' would be just too different and it would be more stressful for both of them than it needs to be

Deaf black bunnies = adorable grumpy sweethearts!! :love::love::love: My instinct as a bunny mummy to one is GO FOR IT! :)

I think it varies from bun to bun...but Tracy didnt have too many problems (as far as I know) bonding Starbuck and Muesli together...even though Muesli has since had problems of his own, there have been no problems between the two of them. I think temperament has a lot to do with it.

He sounds lovely :love::love::love::love:

I saw him and he looks gorgeous. If I'm not mistaken he had already been rehomed by NRSA but must have come back (theres a bunny with the same name in their Success section)
I think 2 special needs buns might go well together :love:

Deaf black bunnies = adorable grumpy sweethearts!! :love::love::love: My instinct as a bunny mummy to one is GO FOR IT! :)

I think it varies from bun to bun...but Tracy didnt have too many problems (as far as I know) bonding Starbuck and Muesli together...even though Muesli has since had problems of his own, there have been no problems between the two of them. I think temperament has a lot to do with it.

He sounds lovely :love::love::love::love:

http://www.nrsarescue.org/rabbits1.html :love::love: he is lovely

I saw him and he looks gorgeous. If I'm not mistaken he had already been rehomed by NRSA but must have come back (theres a bunny with the same name in their Success section)
I think 2 special needs buns might go well together :love:

This is what I'm hoping. Also if I get another black lop my OH might not even notice that I've sneaked another one in ;):lol:

All I can is if you dont have him I will sneak him in here!!! ;) :lol::lol::lol:

(Am also working on how to sneak in the Tri-Dutches in Rabbits in Need section)....if they all look alike my OH wont know which is which!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I love those tri-dutches

molly35 - how is your hunt for Jingle's wife going? :wave: does your other half know :shock: not sure if mine thinks I'm joking

:lol::lol::lol: I love those tri-dutches

molly35 - how is your hunt for Jingle's wife going? :wave: does your other half know :shock: not sure if mine thinks I'm joking

Well I had mentioned him to my vet and she said she knew someone whose lady of the pair had just died and they have just text me about him - so he may be going as a housebun - I'm not sure I want him to go now though! I'll speak to them tonight.

Back