• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Someone Name Me Please, Mummy Cant Think of a Good One

Cat129

Warren Scout
This is the new bun that I half rescued yesterday, she is still very scared so dont really know what her personality is like yet. Dont know what to call her yet, Ideas?????

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

I remember your post from yesterday and was wondering how she was getting on. She still looks very scared. Well done for rescuing her :)

I'm useless with names...snowdrop? snowflake?

Oh bless her, she does look spooked. I'm sure she'll improve with TLC from you :)

It's weird, I immediately thought "Anushka" as soon as I saw her :lol:

I like splodge, she had the same colourings on all four legs like giant socks:lol:

Does anyone else think that her body looks huge in comparison to her head?

I think she looks like a Lola still :lol: due to Lola bunny being Bugs girlfriend.

But otherwise, I think she deserves a really pretty name, like Freya or Fleur.

This may sound quite horrible but, I think she is quite scarey looking so I wanted to give her a name that reflected that. Something like monster but more bunny:? Does that make sence?

This may sound quite horrible but, I think she is quite scarey looking so I wanted to give her a name that reflected that. Something like monster but more bunny:? Does that make sence?

Nooooo..poor thing deserves a really pretty name
She is not scary looking..she is scared looking..a big difference:cry:
Give her a nice girlie name..see my suggestions above!

I know it sounds creul to give her a scarey name, I just think it would be fitting, like when people call there tiny dogs really scarey names, or when they call massive dogs fluffy.

Nooooo..poor thing deserves a really pretty name
She is not scary looking..she is scared looking..a big difference:cry:
Give her a nice girlie name..see my suggestions above!

Agree with this. She doesn't look scary at all, she looks petrified. She's actually quite beautiful.

How would you like your parents to have called you "Trampface" or something mean :(

Agree with this. She doesn't look scary at all, she looks petrified. She's actually quite beautiful.

How would you like your parents to have called you "Trampface" or something mean :(

Yea I see what you mean, Plus reading through the scary names none really seemed fitting. Im actually liking fleur that was first suggested. Just cant really see myself calling fleur:roll:

Back