• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think there's a bunny-owning postie stealing my hay!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: Ordered hay from 4 different places in the last 18 days just to try and get even one bag here. I swear, there must be a postie that owns bunnies that's stealing it all :lol:

Seriously though, I have ordered 6 bags of Burns from Chemist Direct, 2 bags of Timothy from P@H, 4 bags from Pet Express and 4 bags from Amazon, and not one is here. My guineas have been living off dust the past few days as their food has not arrived either, the bunnies are down to their last few handfuls of pellets, and I had one handful of hay left to share between 5 this morning :(

I need some 'hay come your way' vibes!!! Otherwise I'm going to have some hungry tums tonight. Damn post. :?

could you not get to a pet shop? or a supermarket?
Some supermarkets such as tesco do hay, or even wilkinsons?

Hope your hay gets there soon! :wave:

Sadly there's no supermarket or pet shop here :( Post it is. To get hay and food would mean a 220 mile round trip and I just can't afford that right now.

P@H phoned and promised my order would be here today. That would be something at least.

It's funny, I bet all the bags will come along at once and then I'll have no where to store it all! :lol:

Sorry to hear about your hay.....Chemist Direct are cheap, but they are very bad at delivery times. I ordered some dog treats (in stock according to the website!)....took 8 weeks to deliver them. Google the reviews on them...not to good. Saying that I did get the stuff eventually. Good luck:wave:

Sorry to hear about your hay.....Chemist Direct are cheap, but they are very bad at delivery times. I ordered some dog treats (in stock according to the website!)....took 8 weeks to deliver them. Google the reviews on them...not to good. Saying that I did get the stuff eventually. Good luck:wave:

Oh I know, that's why I made sure I ordered from another place as well! Although last time I ordered 6 bags from them it was here within 2 days of placing the order, so I hoped maybe it would be the same this time. Guess not!

That's not good. I bet it will all turn up at once too! I'm waiting for my first ever delivery of a bale of hay this morning. I'm quite excited! It's only taken me about 8 years to get round to ordering one! :lol:

Back