• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angus McWooly Bum gets a parcel

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Looky!

Angus had a special parcel arrive today - Mumma Tracy that helped get him to me in Windlesham, sent him a gift of a lovely blanky (to play Twister on with his new mates LOL) and some plantain and dandelion. He is spoilt!

So now that he is a clean boy (Auntie Chrissie at GG sent him a pressie of some cleaning products) he can lounge around on a beautiful snuggle rug.

Presentz005.jpg

Presentz012.jpg

If you'd like your very own bunny blanky, why not contact Tracy - thread is here and funds go to Kirkby Pet Welfare - where Angus came from.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=216424

To play twister, I like it :lol::lol: He is lovely:love:

He's not just lovely Vicki - he is a GORGEOUS BEAST!:love::love:

I of course love all of my bunnies, but this guy is incredible and gentle and snuggly and funny and just puts a very big smile on my face. I just hope he doesn't crash and burn now he's safe.

He has a long way to go with his eyes but hopefully when he's well enough Ivan can stitch them at the same time he does his snippity snip!

Angus says " tell Esme, that's true!" and then added " duz she wonna sharesys"

Oh yes! She needs a big man to put her in her place-or for her to boss around....she'd have even less trouble climbing onto the table with Angus to give her a leg up!

Awwww Angus :love::love:

He is looking wonderful now and so fluffy :love: I'm so happy that he has finally found love, it brings tears to my eyes. :roll: You've done such an amazing job with him Helen, he's nothing like that poor unfortunate soul of only 10 days ago.

I'm glad that he likes his blanket. :D Can't wait to see pics of him having a game of twister with his bunny friends :lol:

I've had a really pants day & seeing those pics have really warmed my heart!! :D :love: :love: :love: He looks wondeful - what a transformation :D

More pics of your big, snuggly lad please :wave: :D :love:

Back