• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grunting then binkying... :S

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Why is it that when I give Mr Dexie into trouble for being a naughty bun (going behind my chest of drawers to eat cables!) he grunts at me repeatedly, swinging his head from side to side and then, decides to run away and do some fabulous little binkys???

I think he enjoys giving me a right good talking to!

His grunting is getting more and more frequent and his moods are constant these days. Oh, how happy I shall be when the kits can be weaned and Dexie can have his wiffey bun back (he is neutered now!!!!) I hope to have my happy little boy back to his normal self! Although... he is rather vocal so I do expect to still hear some grunting a few times a day!

Anybody else have a little grunty bun or is it just me stuck with mean old little Dexie???

(I'm not really 'stuck' I do loves him and his little vocal noises :p)

Not the grunts, but if Ginger's naughty and i go to shoo her away from something, she runs off doing some of the most superb binkies.

Think she just likes the attention, maybe its the same?

My black female is called Dexter (see the similarity could be the name!) She is a lunger and grunter. She won't bite me just likes to let me know she could :lol: She's a softie really who pretends to be well 'ard :roll: My other female Lilly absolutely loves to be chased she thinks its great fun and binkies like mad. I just think all rabbits are a bit mental to be honest :lol:

Do they binky, or do they only shake their rear paws off? When they do this, it's like they're telling you "I shake the dust from you off my feet!"
Maia often does this when she's cross with me, i.e. when I release her after picking her up.

Do they binky, or do they only shake their rear paws off? When they do this, it's like they're telling you "I shake the dust from you off my feet!"
Maia often does this when she's cross with me, i.e. when I release her after picking her up.

:lol: I get that as well after picking them up. Its like they're trying to rid themselves of my human stink :roll:

:lol: I get that as well after picking them up. Its like they're trying to rid themselves of my human stink :roll:

Yes, our two definately like to wash off that 'uman smell when they are put back on to the floor!

Rosie is a bit of a grunter and she does all the binkies and head sways etc. Ted tries his best but he isn't half as graceful and just kind of throws himself around! :lol:

Aaw this thread makes me miss my grunting Orla even more today! :(

They definately hate being told off, their grunts & binkies are a toddlers equivelant of a tantrum! :lol:

Back