• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet horizon the mini rex

leanne2525

Warren Scout
this is one of my baby bunnies that was born from some ex breeder does i took in, she is 8 weeks old and called horizon, she is a castor mini rex :)

DSCF4484.jpg

DSCF4485.jpg

DSCF4491.jpg

she had 3 brothers and 1 sister and they found forever homes (after weeks of trying) some people get quite anoyed when you ask them questions about what they can offer the bunnys or what set up they have :roll:

She's gorgeous!! :love::love:

....the breeders sold you a pregnant doe?! :shock: It's safe to say Horizon (and mummy and auntie) got a lucky escape from that sorry excuse for a breeder! :roll:

She's gorgeous!! :love::love:

....the breeders sold you a pregnant doe?! :shock: It's safe to say Horizon (and mummy and auntie) got a lucky escape from that sorry excuse for a breeder! :roll:

i kinda new they may be pregnant i took her and another doe and the buck she was breeding from (in the hope she couldnt breed any more) there was around 10-15 pregnant does or ones just had babies, she said it just got out of hand :? but i couldnt take any more the reason i took the two females i did was cos they was in with another doe and she thought they could all have babies together :shock:

awww what a beautiful bunny. i to have a mini rex. i think he is a castor as soon as i can i will show u all pics. do you have more pics of horizon and how did u come up with the name?

What a gorgeous girlie she is! I felt quite nervours when I went to meet Spenser's first owner, but she had already approved of the hutch I had in waiting. I'm glad you found suitable homes for some of the little ones. :wave:

I would have kept all the babies if I could :-(
And I have lots of photos ill upload them soon, and I dunno why I chose horizon it just popped in my head :)

thanks, it was a struggle even with little cute babies so its near impossible with adults, and horizon was runt of the litter and she was left, but i think she is beautiful :) and gained loads weight now

Back