• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i please have Vibes from my Inca - GOOD UPDATE: Post 64

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
She has a really sore flower (lady bits!).

She is deformed down there, and she sometimes gets more irritated than others. The past couple of weeks she was on baytril and Metacam, that was not working great. I came home friday night and she had been biting her flower (ouch!) and she had been bleeding.

We went to the vets on Saturday morning and got penicilin injections. So she is on injections, metacam and probiotics. I am bathing her with dilute iodine and applying fusciderm cream. Last night her wee bits looked so sore. She was a tiny teeny bit better this morning, but she is still raw looking :(:(

I dont want to have to put a collar on her, but if she wont leave it alone then i might have no option as she is just making herself worse.

So can she please have some 'flower get better' vibes.

Thanks xx

Last edited:
Bless her :cry:

Have you tried Aloe Vera Cream, it is very, very soothing.

Sending lots of vibes for her xx

I have Aloe Vet formula spray that i used on her back before when she had urine scauld. Would that be suitable to apply directly to her 'bits'

Thanks everyone.
Chris just checked her before he left for work, no blood - phew :)
She had done about 50 poos all over the carpet tho, wee turk!

If you didnt look at her underneath, then you would never even know she was not well (well apart from the blood day!) She runs about like a nutter and she eats everything in sight!

Hope she is just snoozing the day away and not biting at herself. She did seem better at the weekend, but thats cos i was home and kept telling her NO when i seen her at her flower!

If you didnt look at her underneath, then you would never even know she was not well (well apart from the blood day!) She runs about like a nutter and she eats everything in sight!

Hope she is just snoozing the day away and not biting at herself. She did seem better at the weekend, but thats cos i was home and kept telling her NO when i seen her at her flower!

She is on pain relief for it at the moment isn't she? Teshie used to chew his sore feet until I got him onto daily pain relief....

She is on pain relief for it at the moment isn't she? Teshie used to chew his sore feet until I got him onto daily pain relief....

Yip, she is on Metacam.
I think i might speak to the vets later on tho' and see if i can up the dose an extra drop, just to get her through this really sore stage.

Yip, she is on Metacam.
I think i might speak to the vets later on tho' and see if i can up the dose an extra drop, just to get her through this really sore stage.

That might do the trick yes.

Like you say though it also becomes behavioural as well. Stopping him doing it used to work as well, as did distraction and keeping him busy running around and playing.

Back