• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maybe changing my buns setup

kirst25

Alpha Buck
They have a dog crate with a large pen attached but thinking of putting a baby gate on the door into my living room so no access to that room as there is alot of wires which aren't covered and letting then free range the kitchen bedroom n bathroom where there is no visible wires and abit of wallpaper in the bedroom

oooh - sounds great! I think your bunnies will loooooooooooooovvvvve you for it!:love::love:
My girls are currently indoors...they sleep in a 6X4 run ( I know - nightmare its taking up abit too much space but work in progress once summer starts!)and they let out each morning to free range all of downstairs, kitchen, hallway, stairs & landing....though I hsut the lounge door if Im going out...and they really just stay in the dining room then....they scaredy cats!:lol::love:
When I lay rugs down on the wooden floor they go crazy binkies all over the place...but not too keen on the wood floors...bit slippery;)

Back