• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm bragging! Pumpkin is an ace mummy-kits are fully litter trained... at 4 weeks!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Bit of a bragging thread to be honest... I'm so proud of my little miss pumpkin! For being a first time mum with an accidental litter, she is amazing! Just went to clean out the cage and the box I provided them with for a bed has actually been used as a litter tray!
They all sleep away from the box so decided to give it a clean out. Checked the whole hutch and only a few poops were visible. Zero wees throughout the hutch too!
Picked the cardboard box up and it was a bit heavy... pulled the hay aside and it is literally soaked with wee and covered in poops! Wish I'd noticed sooner but I thought they were sleeping there! (they were only cleanied out around 4 days ago)
So yerp, we have 5 fully litter trained, 4 week old kits. Now that, is a clever bunny mummy they have!

Bit of a bragging thread to be honest... I'm so proud of my little miss pumpkin! For being a first time mum with an accidental litter, she is amazing! Just went to clean out the cage and the box I provided them with for a bed has actually been used as a litter tray!
They all sleep away from the box so decided to give it a clean out. Checked the whole hutch and only a few poops were visible. Zero wees throughout the hutch too!
Picked the cardboard box up and it was a bit heavy... pulled the hay aside and it is literally soaked with wee and covered in poops! Wish I'd noticed sooner but I thought they were sleeping there! (they were only cleanied out around 4 days ago)
So yerp, we have 5 fully litter trained, 4 week old kits. Now that, is a clever bunny mummy they have!

Awww, what clever little babies- and mummy too for teaching them! :love::love:

Back