• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cupcake is one friendly bunny...

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
:love::love::love:

This picture was taken when I'd owned her less than 24 hours!:shock:
In case you can't really see what she's done, I was sat on the bed and she came and laid next to me with her front paws up on my leg:love:
She's just so cuddly:)

DSCF0145.jpg

aww the little sweety!! She is a stunner!

Are you bonding her with your buns?

I plan to bond her with my female bun, my male can't be neutered at this time due to the fact that he has trouble breathing under stress:(
Cupcake is very confident and Nahla is very submissive so I'm hoping that perhaps it will be an easy bond. *crosses fingers!*

I plan to bond her with my female bun, my male can't be neutered at this time due to the fact that he has trouble breathing under stress:(
Cupcake is very confident and Nahla is very submissive so I'm hoping that perhaps it will be an easy bond. *crosses fingers!*

awww how cute! do you think you will bond a trio once your male can be neutered or will he never be able to be neutered? *fingers crossed for an easy bond for you*

awww how cute! do you think you will bond a trio once your male can be neutered or will he never be able to be neutered? *fingers crossed for an easy bond for you*

Its just a situation my vet and I are monitoring really, maybe once the warmer weather is here his breathing will improve? Idk. If he gets to a point where he can be neutered then I'll definitely try for a trio, but I'll probably bond nahla and cupcake first:)

Back