• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crossposting - Potential rescue places/fosterers

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Crossposting from Rabbits In Need

Wednesday I may be having to take on 5 rabbits who were dumped in a lady's porch in a box.

All I know at the moment is that one has "white discharge" from its eye and several have chunks missing out of their ears.

I'll update as soon as I know more/see them.

If anyone could possibly offer rescue places or anyone in Essex could foster (Or elsewhere in the UK if you have permission from a local rescue to foster for them that I have been informed of) please contact me.

Of the two, rescue places are preferred.

They are currently outside in small cages at the lady's house as this is all she had, however foxes have been trying to get into them.

Thank you.

Thank you.

UPDATE- One potential pregnant, one has a discolouration of eye, and several have fur missing and tatty ears most likely through fighting :(

No idea on sex. They are arriving at 4:30pm

They are here.

All Lionheads.

3 girls, 2 boys.

One has cataract. One has fight wounds and all are matted and stink.
One of the girls looks too young to get pregnant. The other two, we don't know :(

No sign of any ripped ears though, the woman claimed she meant chunks of fur missing :? :roll:

Back