• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurance cost for 3 buns??

i have insurance for one on pet plan and its 9 pound a month, if that helps? i think you get 10 percent off if you have more that one pet xx

locks is insured for about £10 per month pet plan just registered mabel and they discounting hers to £9 per month, got 2 months free, one off vets and a month free from pet plan

thanks will keep searching....am I right in thinking Oscar had onset of sorehocks (bare skin) however thats been nipped in the bud and requires no further treatment, Dolly had her bout of Cystitis...these won't be covered in the future, Bella no probs so far.

They will put exclusions on by default covering anything they have previously had. If you don't think it's the sort of thing that will recur you can send them the full medical notes from your vets and they might take the exclusion off.

That sounds really cheap. Im sure mine is over a tenner for each bun. I've got six furries insured with Petplan, I'll find out how much I pay for the two buns X

Back