• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Since nearly all of my hammies have gone to the bridge :cry: I have been on the look out for another Syrian.

My intention was just to have one Syrian and no others after Dean my dwarf has passed, but when Molly35 told me her school was giving their hamsters away I couldn't say no :love:

Please meet Barney

IMG00339-20110117-1748.jpg

IMG00341-20110117-1751.jpg

he's a very noisy little guy and he has bit me a fair few times! But he is so little it doesn't hurt :lol: (although previously I've found the little biters are the worst :shock:)

Aww, Barney is such a cutie! :love: I remember dwarf hamster bites being the worst! :shock: Like lots of little paper cuts! :lol:

Aww, Barney is such a cutie! :love: I remember dwarf hamster bites being the worst! :shock: Like lots of little paper cuts! :lol:

:lol: I used to have a Russian dwarf who grabbed your finger and hung on for dear life :lol: I handled her every day, she was nice as pie then suddenly turned on you

Norty norty Grace! :no:
Lola likes her litter tray or when you catch her in an extra good mood the sofa takes her liking:roll:

:lol: very norty. Our buns must have gone to norty school. I just had the chinchillas free ranging in the living room and when I put them away and let the rabbits back in they had to sniff and scent mark every bit of carpet and furniture :roll:

Back