• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo Competition-fab Prizes and see your bunny on a card!!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
As some of you will know I am running a photo competion in my magazine. i have had a few lovely entries but would love more!!

Could you see your bunny on the front of a Christmas card? Then this is your chance to make that happen. The winning photo will feature on a card for 2011 which will be sold worldwide and will also win an amazing prize donated by Burgess Pet Foods worth over £30! and 2 runner up prizes!
Send in your photos featuring your bunny in the Christmas spirit! Snow scenes are always lovely or why not use a few props like tinsel, Santa hats, holly, pine cones... let you imagination go wild!!

You can put photo on the thread for all to admire but you must also email them to me along with your name and address and name of bunny(s) to
bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk you can enter upto 10 photos and can include 1 or more bunny. photos need to be in JPEG format. Please don’t crop, resize or alter the photos in any way. please send clear photos. You can also send by post if you prefer please pm for details.

entries must be in before feb 1st

Thanks for reminder! It didn't really register at the time the magazine came out because I hadn't had a winter as a bunny mum yet.

Just want to point out the competition if FREE and you don't need to purchase the magazine to enter.

With all the snow we've had must be loads of snowy bums out there!!

I received the magazine yesterday and I was just trying to send in some photo's! But I'm afraid my email can't handle the size.. :oops:

I have loads of picture of my two in the snow, but every picture has part of a wheelie bin on it! Can I crop out the wheelie bin or it's not very christmassy at all? :lol:

I have loads of picture of my two in the snow, but every picture has part of a wheelie bin on it! Can I crop out the wheelie bin or it's not very christmassy at all?

Hiya don't worry about the wheelie bins! i'd prefer uncropped photos as then i can crop then as i need them. You won't be judged on the wheelie bin!!lol!:lol:

Sent you these. :)

DSC00892.jpg

DSC00888.jpg

Edit: The bottom picture of Grim is so special to me. Not only is he proving he is still a happy bunny after all he's been through and going through, but it just reminds me so much of my first bun, Lopsie. Here's my favourite picture of him, taken in the same garden. :love:

Lopsie-smellbum.jpg

Last edited:
thanks so much for the entries so far...they are wonderful!! please keep them coming!!
It's going to be soooo hard to judge!! Along with winners i will also be featuring my fav pics in the next issue soeven if you don't win aprize your bunny might get to be famous!!:D

Back