• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I do love ebay, and I think my rabbits will to!! (Updated with pic)

it's my first ever ebay bid aha! I saw it had like 18mins left and no bids so thought i'll have ago thinking there is no way I will get it !

ahaa, when I won my run on ebay my mum didnt even know I had bidded, until she got an invoive from the seller :L:L

ahaa, when I won my run on ebay my mum didnt even know I had bidded, until she got an invoive from the seller :L:L

ahah! i just told my mum on the phone she was not happy but was like as long as u clear it away and i don't fall over it then i suppose its okay aha woop! :lol:

do u recon its the bigger or smaller size one? x

ahah! i just told my mum on the phone she was not happy but was like as long as u clear it away and i don't fall over it then i suppose its okay aha woop! :lol:

do u recon its the bigger or smaller size one? x

Deffinatly the bigger size one I think ..... great buy :thumb:

Yeah that should be good for them :D:D I have a similer size one for 2 buns and their is more than enough room :D

yeye :) all i gotta get now is the sun protector but got ages to get that as i don't think we will be seeing sun for a while ha

not sure wether to get sumet for them to go in like a like house etc, most of mine just lie out on the grass and if it rains will put tarp on one end x

yeye :) all i gotta get now is the sun protector but got ages to get that as i don't think we will be seeing sun for a while ha

not sure wether to get sumet for them to go in like a like house etc, most of mine just lie out on the grass and if it rains will put tarp on one end x

all mine have in is a tunnel and a cardboard box ie beer boxes or show boxes and cut a hole into them to make your own house :D i dont see the ponit in spending £20 on something the buns willl destroy :L

all mine have in is a tunnel and a cardboard box ie beer boxes or show boxes and cut a hole into them to make your own house :D i dont see the ponit in spending £20 on something the buns willl destroy :L

haa yhh! i like the look of the wooden boxes tht go with tht run, but wud have to keep it on the inside and dnt think all 3 wud fit ha x

£29:99 :/ for the small one, not sure mine wud use it and i imagen its very heavy to move etc :/ x

yeah :/ like I said maybe a large carrier would be better, I have a 2ft X 1.5 ft carrier that fits mine into and it would onlt cost about £14 :)

yeah :/ like I said maybe a large carrier would be better, I have a 2ft X 1.5 ft carrier that fits mine into and it would onlt cost about £14 :)

yhh! i'll have to look around, don't need it untill the summer! i have the horrid task of bonding 3 males first! the first goes in for the snip next week!

QUOTE=emmiiee;4320823]yhh! i'll have to look around, don't need it untill the summer! i have the horrid task of bonding 3 males first! the first goes in for the snip next week![/QUOTE]

ooh :shock: good luck :L:L (you'll need it) :lol:

It says 206cm, but the Trixie one is 216cm. Could be a typo I guess, but it could also be of of the imitation Trixie's. Either way, its still a good size :) remember to take photos when you get it!

Shame they don't deliver here, my friend could do with one.

It says 206cm, but the Trixie one is 216cm. Could be a typo I guess, but it could also be of of the imitation Trixie's. Either way, its still a good size :) remember to take photos when you get it!

Shame they don't deliver here, my friend could do with one.

hmm not sure :/ will have to wait and see when it arrives, im excited to get it! first thing i've got as part of my 'year for sorting the rabbits out' haa!

Back