• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa update (xray results - post 95)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sorry :oops: I'm too tired to find the old thread. :oops:

Vet's happy with the progress on his pasteurella infection. Says that the mis-shapenness round his mouth is likely temporary paralysis to do with the infection moving to the middle ear and if left would progress to head tilt, so now I'm almost certain Mischa's previous headtilt was caused by this as well. I think this is going to be his weakness. We have more injections for a few days (damn). I asked for extra :oops: in case I go wrong again. And they've given me 9 for 5 days worth. I'm not that bad :oops: :lol: Anyway it gives us a few days extra for if he needs it.

I feel so much better now. I was a ball of nerves at the vets and have been all day. :oops:

I had a feeling it was you at the vets, but felt too embarrassed to ask :oops:

I was there with Pickle and Pootle for a vhd jab (had my daughter with me).

Wish I had said hello now :oops:

I had a feeling it was you at the vets, but felt too embarrassed to ask :oops:

I was there with Pickle and Pootle for a vhd jab (had my daughter with me).

Wish I had said hello now :oops:

:shock::shock::shock: Was that you?!

I was a bit tummy in a knot worried so I was a bit out of it. :oops:

:shock::shock::shock: Was that you?!

I was a bit tummy in a knot worried so I was a bit out of it. :oops:

Yes... I sneaked a look and saw a bunny that I thought looked like Mischa, but thought "what if I say hello and you are not Schuette... the woman will think I am crazy :lol::lol::lol: "

:lol::lol::lol: Aw, I could've had a look at Pickel and Pootle! I know what you mean though, it's like 'what do I say'. We'll have to wear flowers in our button holes or something :lol:

This is his poor face bless him...

Photo0638-vi.jpg

Aww Mischa! :love:

I'm glad you seem to be making progress (sorry if that expression seems wrong but hope you know what I mean!). I know I'd be nervous about injections too so no need to feel daft about that.

Sending tons of vibes for the pawsome Mischa and hope he continues to make progress, bless him xx

(And vibes for you doing the injections too if you feel you need them - and a hug for all the stress.... :))

He is still gorgeous!!! Hope you manage better with the injections... practice makes perfect!

I'm getting there. Some days it's easy, some days it isn't! He just wants cuddles all the time (he did today at the vets too - vertical takeoff bunny) so tomorrow I'm going to try with him tucked on my lap.

Aww Mischa! :love:

I'm glad you seem to be making progress (sorry if that expression seems wrong but hope you know what I mean!). I know I'd be nervous about injections too so no need to feel daft about that.

Sending tons of vibes for the pawsome Mischa and hope he continues to make progress, bless him xx

(And vibes for you doing the injections too if you feel you need them - and a hug for all the stress.... :))

Thank you, very much appreciated. :)

Ah, poor little bunny, he looks so sorry for himself, I think needs a cuddle too, although I'm sure he's had plently already.
Good luck with the injections x

Ah, poor little bunny, he looks so sorry for himself, I think needs a cuddle too, although I'm sure he's had plently already.
Good luck with the injections x

Oh yeah, lots of cuddles, never when I want one though :lol:

i see what you mean about the inflamed face.

Glad he's on the mend though and lets hope these jabs are easier for you :wave:

I don't have another until Friday to do :D :lol:

Aww his poor swollen face :cry: I really hope he feels better soon poor bunster, i'm sure you're doing your very best with the injections, don't stress, as someone else said practice makes perfect! I'm pretty awful at them still and i've practiced on hoomans too! :lol:
He really is a very handsome bunny :love:

I also had a bit of a giggle about you and Fluffiebunnie not recognising each other.... so cool you have the same vet! :)

Get well soon Mischa xx

I don't have another until Friday to do :D :lol:

*jealous* :lol:

Aww his poor swollen face :cry: I really hope he feels better soon poor bunster, i'm sure you're doing your very best with the injections, don't stress, as someone else said practice makes perfect! I'm pretty awful at them still and i've practiced on hoomans too! :lol:
He really is a very handsome bunny :love:

I also had a bit of a giggle about you and Fluffiebunnie not recognising each other.... so cool you have the same vet! :)

Get well soon Mischa xx

hancy has the same vet too. One of these days we'll all be there together :lol:

His face looks a bit better today. :thumb: It's scary to think that this is probably what almost killed him aged 1. :shock:

*jealous* :lol:

hancy has the same vet too. One of these days we'll all be there together :lol:

His face looks a bit better today. :thumb: It's scary to think that this is probably what almost killed him aged 1. :shock:

I saw hancy there once, but again, didnt know it was her :lol: (We need badges :lol: )

Back