• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A video I just found of Beano when she was a baby!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
:D Just found all the pics and vids of Beano when she was a baby :love: Here's a video of her exploring my upstairs, she was a house rabbit as was too young to have injections and there was loads of wild buns that clearly had myxi in the garden at the time :( I'd love to have indoor buns one day but Beano much prefers being out doors, she's an outdoors girl!

I really hope the vid works, never uploaded videos before :oops: If not please could some one tell me how? :)

Thanks :) At the end she hops off to my room where her cage is etc just incase anyone was wondering where she goes! I'll have to get a vid of her and Gordon in their shed where they live now :)

Tomorrow when it's light :) I have a lot of vids of my rats if you want to see them? (I'd start a different thread)

Here's another one of her jumping on my knee :)

(The cage was just used a 'base'/litter tray, and it looks really messy, I was just about to clean it out I think!)

I was going to get a video of her and Gordon now but they were asleep in their litter tray together all the time :roll: Beano was 8 weeks old approximately in the vids by the way, she is now 11 months and Gordon is 9 months approx :)

Back