• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What would you do?

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Right my 3some have been makeing a nest the last two days, all three of them. I was ment to do a full clean out but they became agressive and Blue was trying to attack my hand if I went near it. Which is totally unlike him, hes normally the most affectionate bunny going.

Would you leave the nest area and clean the other bits out of should I just do it?

I'm not quite sure, I think personally I would clean it all out. If the nest is changing their attidude and they've no need for it maybe just put extra hay where the nest was? <3

I would leave them to dismantle it when they are ready. Currently they are protecting it, so I would go with cleaning everything else and leaving the nest. In a few days they should pull it apart and return to normal.

Thanks, hopefully thy will dismantel it as I left it an extra twodays to when I normally do a big cleanout and there probably abit wiffy in there bed area :oops:

Back