• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty bit my bum!!

Boy buns like bums. Jasper always has a sniff of mine when i'm croutched down cleaning them out. He even has a lick or a nip sometimes he's so cheeky!

:lol: we don't need pics we believe you - did she think it was a total eclipse :lol::lol::lol:

aww I had a pic all uploaded and ready - hummph you dont wanna see it then Vicki :cry: ;) and it was already dark!!...:lol:

she well and truely made her point - thats the thanks I get for putting in new cardboard box with loads of hay because theirs got wet today - she was being all softy and I thought awww she was nuzzling into my lap and jumping up at me when all of a sudden she crept round the back and NIP :evil: ouchy.. little :censored:

:lol::lol: still luvs her though :love:

:lol::lol: I get the odd nip when I'm sat in their way - or they think the other bunny is getting more attention...:roll::love:

aww I had a pic all uploaded and ready - hummph you dont wanna see it then Vicki :cry: ;) and it was already dark!!...:lol:

she well and truely made her point - thats the thanks I get for putting in new cardboard box with loads of hay because theirs got wet today - she was being all softy and I thought awww she was nuzzling into my lap and jumping up at me when all of a sudden she crept round the back and NIP :evil: ouchy.. little :censored:

:lol::lol: still luvs her though :love:

:lol::lol::lol: I wasn't saying you had a big bum honestly! How funny, I can just see her thinking 'yeah alright, thats enough hoomin now 'moov yaself dis is ma bench' - she's a rapper bunneh now :lol::lol:

Nutmeg nips my bum too :roll: Normally if I sit on the floor with them cos I lean on the ottoman and then she goes under the ottoman and HAS to come out where I'm sitting. Not the big gap beside me, the exact place where I am. :roll:

Sorry but....... :lol::lol:

Hollie tugs at my clothes and has nipped me by mistake now and then! She's all hormonal at the minute - I gave them a new huge box to destroy today to try and save the Vetbed rugs in the shed from getting all the abuse! :roll:

When I sit on the shed doorway with them Hollie always sort of moves round me tugging at my clothes as if she's tutting at me being in the way! These buns' are such charmers aren't they! :p

Back